Papers are invited on the following sub-topics:
1. Innovative language teaching
2. Values in language teaching
3. Media and language creativity
4. Digital community and culture
5. Global-local nexus of communication
6. Discourses in classroom/media/the work place
•An online summary (NOT an abstract) written either in English or Indonesian should be submitted here.
• The summary should consist of:
- the chosen sub-topic (e.g, sub-topic no. 1),
- an approximately 500-word, 1.5 spaced text containing: title, background, purpose, research methods, findings, discussion, and conclusion or recommendation, and
- a 100-word biographical statement with the following information: full name with academic title, institution, e-mail address, educational background, and research interests.
• Summary Submission: Monday, February 10, 2014
• Summary Acceptance: Monday, February 24, 2014
Upon receiving the notification, presenters should submit a full paper either in English or in Indonesian to firstname.lastname@example.org in the following format: 6-8 pages (including bibliography), typed in A4 paper size, 12 size font, Times New Roman, single spaced.
• Full Paper Submission: Monday, March 24, 2014